Analog converter 7948574February 5, 2021
- signal, analog, splitter
- Other characteristics
- DIN rail, industrial, compact
Microcompact Analogue/Analogue Splitters
DIN rail mounting Microcompact analogue/analogue splitters for industrial applications.
IP 20 protection
RS PRO Analogue Output, Signal Conditioner
By using this RS PRO analogue-to-analogue signal conditioner you can split a single input signal to four output signals. A common feature in industrial applications, this converter supports three input and output modes of 0 V to 10 V, 0 mA to 20 mA and 4 mA to 20 mA. As it maintains two-way isolation, this high-accuracy signal conditioner eliminates unwanted ground loop currents and electrical noise.
Thanks to DIN rail mounting and screw-type termination, this micro-compact converter is easy to install in the field. It can withstand an operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C and conforms to cULus standards for use in hazardous locations. The build quality is backed by an IP20 rating to protect against accidental finger contact.
Part of the trusted RS PRO range, this signal conditioner undergoes rigorous testing for quality. It is often used in industry for machine maintenance and data acquisition.
Features and Benefits
• 4-way isolation micro-compact analogue-to-analogue splitter
• Three input and three output modes of 0 V to 10 V, 0 mA to 20 mA, 4 mA to 20 mA
• DIN rail mounting
• Minimum operating temperature of -40°C
• Maximum operating temperature of +70°C
• Screw termination for easy installation
• LED power indicator
• cULus compliant for usage in hazardous locations
• RoHS (Restriction of hazardous substances) compliant