Signal converter PP210February 27, 2021
- Other characteristics
- compact, parallel, start/stop pulse
Signal Converter with transonic start-stop-input and parallel output in binary, gray code or BCD format.
• Start-stop interface for absolute transducers and magnetostrictive sensors
• SSI input in the format DATA +, DATA-, CLOCK +, CLOCK- up to 32 bits
• 3 control inputs (hold) for PNP signals [10 … 30 VDC]
• Pulse inputs A, B [HTL], A, / A, B, / B [RS422, HTL]
• Input frequency up to 1 MHz
• 25-bit parallel output push-pull in BCD, binary or Gray code format
• Power supply 18 … 30 VDC
• Compact housing for mounting on 35 mm top-hat rail (according to EN 60715)
The PP210 signal converter is excellent suited for converting transonic start-stop signals into parallel signals (binary, gray code, BCD format). It convinces with its compact design and an unbeatable price-performance ratio. A real unique selling point is created by the possibility to change the input for incremental signals or SSI absolute values.