Signal converter ZP210February 27, 2021
- Other characteristics
- compact, incremental, parallel, pulse
The ZP210 signal converter is used to convert incremental pulses into a parallel signal (binary, gray code or BCD format).
• Pulse inputs A, B [HTL], A, / A, B, / B [RS422, HTL]
• Start-stop interface for absolute transducers and magnetostrictive sensors
• SSI input in the format DATA +, DATA-, CLOCK +, CLOCK- up to 32 bits
• 3 control inputs (hold) for PNP signals [10 … 30 VDC]
• Input frequency up to 1 MHz
• 25-bit parallel output push-pull in BCD, binary or Gray code format
• Power supply 18 … 30 VDC
• Compact housing for mounting on 35 mm top-hat rail (according to EN 60715)
The working area of the signal converter ZP210 is the fast and exact conversion of incremental HTL / TTL / RS422 signals into parallel signals (binary, gray code, BCD format). The fast and accurate signal conversion is complemented by a compact housing and an inexpensive price. The input can also be switched to start-stop signals or SSI signals.