Temperature regulator with humidity control ProsensDecember 23, 2020
- with LCD display, without display
- programmable, multi-channel
- Protection level
- IP65, dust-proof
- cooling, heating, laboratory, industrial, HVAC, ambient temperature
- Other characteristics
- compact, configurable, universal, RS-485, panel-mount, 4-20 mA, with humidity control, multi-channel
- Maximum temperature
- Max.: 1,820 °C (3,308 °F)
Min.: -200 °C (-328 °F)
ProSens is a new series of modern industrial devices, which integrates sensors, converters, meters and controllers functionalities. Using the latest miniaturisation technologies these compact devices are able to be equipped with two independent universal inputs, two binary or two analogue outputs, as well as communication port RS-485 with Modbus protocol.
A large built-in display and output signals mean that the ProSens units find applications in control systems. There are many industrial applications, where ProSens can act as stand-alone controller. It can also cooperate with master devices via Modbus protocol, being part of big network, which makes it perfect device for distributed monitoring system.